scroll down for more
Smart casual dress is essential in the Clubhouse. It must be clean, neat and tidy. Collar and ties preferred on function nights.
Singlets, sleeveless and or collarless shirts, untailored shorts, sweaters without shirts, garments displaying slogans such as soccer, rugby and gaelic shirts, track or leisure suits, headgear of any type (in Clubhouse) are forbidden at all times
Visitor Bank Holiday Rates:
With Member £35 Without Member £45
|With a Member||£20.00||£25.00|
Golf Society Terms and Conditions
1. The price per person is £36 midweek, and £39 at weekends, during the summer season and
£28 midweek and £32 at weekends during the winter season. This includes 18-holes and
meal (please ask when booking for additional options).
During summer, for 18-holes, breakfast baps on arrival and a meal, prices are £39 midweek
and £42 at weekends.
2. The customer must confirm to the club all information necessary to organise the golf event
including: the number of attendees and details of special dietary requirements and menu
selections, no less than 7 days prior to the golf event. No refunds will be provided for
cancellations inside of the 7 days prior. Where a booking is made in less than 7 days’ notice,
all such information must be confirmed at the time of the booking.
3. Please ensure that players adhere to club dress codes – both course and clubhouse. Further
information on dress code is available on the ‘Visitors’ section of our website.
4. We reserve the right to reschedule the event if the attendance differs significantly from the
number of attendees confirmed at the time of booking.
5. The booker agrees to take full responsibility, and reimburse the facility, for the cost of repair
arising from any damage to the property, contents or course and grounds by the players in
their golf society.
1. A non-refundable deposit of £10 per person will be taken at the time of booking.
2. If more than 4 individuals from the original booking do not turn up, the price will increase
for the remainder of the party to make up the shortfall.
3. If more attendees arrive on the day of the event than confirmed 8 days prior to the event,
then each additional player will be charged as per the normal days rate subject to
1. Cancellation charges are outlined below:
• 7 days or more prior to the golf event full refund if paid.
• Less than 7 days prior to golf event no refund.
2. We will not be liable to offer a reduction or refund part or full in the event that weather
affects your event.
3. We reserve the right to cancel the event due to course closure for any reason. In the event
that course closure is due to weather, unsafe ground conditions or essential maintenance
following poor weather or other reasons outside of our control, then a refund or alternative
date will be offered.
We understand circumstances may change and not everyone may be able to make their original
booking, however, this often results in a loss in revenue for the club, as well as a loss of Tee Times for
our members. During what is a financially difficult time globally, we have had to make the decision to
impose these terms and conditions to protect the club. **
Thank you for your co-operation.